Hi,
In RUMlogNG in menu Window->Activity map->My QSOs there is great functionality showing maps with my last QSOs. As I correctly understand filters bellow this map I can only choose to include QSOs from last few hours (max 8h). Let imagine that next day after work in field I am going to share with somebody this map with QSOs. Do you know any way how to do this? If no I am wondering why not to solve it in two ways:
1. Add filter to include QSOs with start and end date
2. Add filter to include QSOs actually highlited/selcted in logbook - this is more elegant IMHO
I will apreciate your help.
Vy 73, SP2AS, Arek
Filters to show QSOs on Activity map
Re: Filters to show QSOs on Activity map
The newer activity maps are used for current activities only. If you want to see historic data, select QSOs in question and use Menu-->QSO-->Show selected QSOSs on map.
Maybe I can use provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future.
Maybe I can use provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
Re: Filters to show QSOs on Activity map
Dear Tom,
Thank you for instructing me. Using Menu-->QSO-->Show selected QSOSs I am really missing the path between points. I hope that when you will provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future release it will contain paths between points.
Vy 73, SP2AS, Arek
Thank you for instructing me. Using Menu-->QSO-->Show selected QSOSs I am really missing the path between points. I hope that when you will provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future release it will contain paths between points.
Vy 73, SP2AS, Arek