Filters to show QSOs on Activity map

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
Post Reply
sp2as
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed 20. Aug 2025, 12:43

Filters to show QSOs on Activity map

Post by sp2as »

Hi,

In RUMlogNG in menu Window->Activity map->My QSOs there is great functionality showing maps with my last QSOs. As I correctly understand filters bellow this map I can only choose to include QSOs from last few hours (max 8h). Let imagine that next day after work in field I am going to share with somebody this map with QSOs. Do you know any way how to do this? If no I am wondering why not to solve it in two ways:

1. Add filter to include QSOs with start and end date
2. Add filter to include QSOs actually highlited/selcted in logbook - this is more elegant IMHO

I will apreciate your help.

Vy 73, SP2AS, Arek
User avatar
DL2RUM
Administrator
Posts: 3118
Joined: Mon 27. Aug 2007, 13:36
Location: JO40DF

Re: Filters to show QSOs on Activity map

Post by DL2RUM »

The newer activity maps are used for current activities only. If you want to see historic data, select QSOs in question and use Menu-->QSO-->Show selected QSOSs on map.
Maybe I can use provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
sp2as
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed 20. Aug 2025, 12:43

Re: Filters to show QSOs on Activity map

Post by sp2as »

Dear Tom,

Thank you for instructing me. Using Menu-->QSO-->Show selected QSOSs I am really missing the path between points. I hope that when you will provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future release it will contain paths between points.

Vy 73, SP2AS, Arek
Post Reply