Page 1 of 1

Filters to show QSOs on Activity map

Posted: Thu 17. Sep 2026, 10:38
by sp2as
Hi,

In RUMlogNG in menu Window->Activity map->My QSOs there is great functionality showing maps with my last QSOs. As I correctly understand filters bellow this map I can only choose to include QSOs from last few hours (max 8h). Let imagine that next day after work in field I am going to share with somebody this map with QSOs. Do you know any way how to do this? If no I am wondering why not to solve it in two ways:

1. Add filter to include QSOs with start and end date
2. Add filter to include QSOs actually highlited/selcted in logbook - this is more elegant IMHO

I will apreciate your help.

Vy 73, SP2AS, Arek

Re: Filters to show QSOs on Activity map

Posted: Wed 23. Sep 2026, 08:18
by DL2RUM
The newer activity maps are used for current activities only. If you want to see historic data, select QSOs in question and use Menu-->QSO-->Show selected QSOSs on map.
Maybe I can use provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future.

Re: Filters to show QSOs on Activity map

Posted: Wed 23. Sep 2026, 19:22
by sp2as
Dear Tom,

Thank you for instructing me. Using Menu-->QSO-->Show selected QSOSs I am really missing the path between points. I hope that when you will provide the similar window/map style for all these functions in the future release it will contain paths between points.

Vy 73, SP2AS, Arek