RI1FJL not appearing as Franz Josef Land in DXCC list

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
K7RAN
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri 14. Jun 2013, 11:43

RI1FJL not appearing as Franz Josef Land in DXCC list

Unread post by K7RAN »

For whatever reason RI1FJL doesn't appear at FJL in my Command-L listing. I did create an exception in the preferences to manually override it (and then I did select MENU->Logbook->Recalculate..., but that hasn't worked for me. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it is that I'm doing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Randy K7RAN

P.S. Each QSO does properly note "RI1FJ" in the DXCC field. It's just not showing up in the Command-L listing.
K7RAN
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri 14. Jun 2013, 11:43

Re: RI1FJL not appearing as Franz Josef Land in DXCC list

Unread post by K7RAN »

I still have not figured out why RI1FJL doesn't appear as Franz Josef Land in my DXCC tallies in RumLogNG (even though I even created an exception in preferences for that call). Any help would be appreciated.
73, Randy K7RAN
K7RAN
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri 14. Jun 2013, 11:43

Re: RI1FJL not appearing as Franz Josef Land in DXCC list

Unread post by K7RAN »

Still no solution.
73, Randy K7RAN
Jacques
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun 23. Apr 2023, 16:38

Re: RI1FJL not appearing as Franz Josef Land in DXCC list

Unread post by Jacques »

HI Randy

this how my RL shows it
Capture d’écran 2026-09-29 à 07.12.47.png


Cheers 73s
Best 73s Jacques F1VEV
K7RAN
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri 14. Jun 2013, 11:43

Re: RI1FJL not appearing as Franz Josef Land in DXCC list

Unread post by K7RAN »

Thanks, Jacques. Mine also. But when I do COMMAND-L on the Mac keyboard, the DXCC chart doesn't credit RI1FJL as RI1FJ for DXCC... even though I've added it to the list of exceptions manually (thinking that would fix it, but it didn't). Let me know what you see when you invoke COMMAND-L.

73, Randy K7RAN

Image

Image
Post Reply