Editing several selected QSOs at same time

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
KT5V David

Editing several selected QSOs at same time

Unread post by KT5V David »

When I imported and ADIF from my Windows logger (DX4WIN), the LoTW status of each QSO previously uploaded imported nicely. However, I've only uploaded QSOs from about 2001 +, I have several thousands of QSO going back to 1975 that were not uploaded (DX4WIN status flag marked as "N" for no). All these QSOs were imported with RumLogNG tag "W".

I have TQSL working great under RumLogNG and have used various search and select methods to upload selected QSOs marked with a "W" for remote operations, but not the bulk of my recent home station QSOs as I have not found a way for filter out all the newly tagged "W" QSOs prior to 2001. These QSO were made under three different calls, which is another layer of sorting as well.

Ideally, there'd be a "filter by date range" or some other search function and then a way to change a parameter of a group of filtered QSOs en masse. The same could be used to apply the small notes to groups of QSOs etc.

I don't think this function exists, but maybe I'm missing something.

73 de David KT5V
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: Editing several selected QSOs at same time

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Currently you can't search for a time slot. When you use the provided search options, you can sort the results by date and mark the QSOs in question for the desired dates.
The next RUMlog version will have more search options, which more complex and unlimited parameters.
Search.tiff
Search.tiff (132.5 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
Search.tiff
Search.tiff (132.5 KiB) Viewed 1493 times
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM