Page 1 of 1

RUMped 1.2.6

Posted: Fri 2. May 2008, 17:15
by DL2RUM
New:
Now it os possible to delete log files from RUMped using the Menu --> Log --> Delete. You can select multiple logs, to delete all in once. It is not possible to delete the current used log file.

Changes:
• In the ‚Unsupported Contest? the control number to send is now initialized correct after program start or restart.
• Each window remembers now its position. All windows open at the last used position in the last used size.
• When changing the log, all open windows (where applicable) are updated to represent the new used log.
• The placeholders %RST and %TXNUM work now in all macros, not only in #2 as before.
• CW abbreviations for numbers (1-->A, 9-->N, etc) in %RST and %TXNUM work correct again.

Thanks to Gerald, HB9CEY for the hints.

Read the supplied WhatsNew.pdf document for detailed information.
Download here: http://www.dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMped.zip

Re: RUMped 1.2.6

Posted: Tue 6. May 2008, 01:49
by ww2dx
Thanks Tom,

I just downloaded the latest version and when I run it I get the following error.

"An exception of class NilObjectsException was not handled. The application must be shut down."

Any ideas?

Tnx,

Lee
WW2DX

Re: RUMped 1.2.6

Posted: Tue 6. May 2008, 17:17
by DL2RUM
Hi Lee,

unfortunately this error can mean nearly all. :( :( :(
- Do you have had problems with other RUMped versions?
- Did you run the program from the original downloaded folder?
- Go to your home folder and rename or delete (and keep a copy) the following file: /Users/YourHomeFolder/Library/Preferences/RumDX.plist
When it works now, please e-mail me a copy of your old (renamed) RumDX.plist file.

Re: RUMped 1.2.6

Posted: Thu 8. May 2008, 14:15
by ww2dx
Thanks Tom,

I copied ~lee/Library/Preferences/rumDX.plist then deleted the original and RUMped started up :)
I will be sending you my munged plist file.

Thanks! 73
Lee
WW2DX