WSJTX lockup after Sonoma 14.2.1 Update

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
kc2o

WSJTX lockup after Sonoma 14.2.1 Update

Unread post by kc2o »

Hello - I have been using RumlogNG for over a year now on my M1 iMac. I have run into a problem which seems to have started occurring after the last Sonoma update to 14.2.1.

When I start WSJTX v2.6.1 it appears to operate normally - however, after 2 -3 transmissions WSJTX locks. The Waterfall freezes and no audio is sent on future transmissions. Force Quit is required to shutdown WSJTX. I reinstalled WSJTX and the same problem occurred. I then tried to run WSJTX alone with rig direct rig control and it works properly.

It appears that the issue occurs when using the DX Lab Suite Commander. I installed JTDX and it is working properly (no issues) - there seems to be some issue with WSJTX DX lab suite connection after the latest Sonoma update.

Any Help would be appreciated!
kc2o

Re: WSJTX lockup after Sonoma 14.2.1 Update

Unread post by kc2o »

Nobody provided support to the post but I believe I solved the issue. After the MacOS Sonoma version 14.2.1 update I noticed the sound card audio format was set to 44.1 khz. I changed to the WSJT-X recommended format: 2 ch 16 bit 48.0 kHz (input and output). This solved the lockup issue with WSJT-X.