Florida QSO Party (Contest ID: "FCG-FQP") - Any Workarounds (As It's Not Currently Supported in RUMlogNG)?

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
K4QR

Florida QSO Party (Contest ID: "FCG-FQP") - Any Workarounds (As It's Not Currently Supported in RUMlogNG)?

Unread post by K4QR »

Hi Members of this Forum and DL2RUM,

Does anybody have a recommended workaround for using RUMlogNG to log the "Florida QSO Party" (Contest ID: "FCG-FQP")? Unfortunately, this contest is not supported by RUMlogNG. I have submitted a separate posting to this forum asking the developer (DL2RUM) to add it to the list of supported contests.

In the interim, could I use the "General Contest" selection to log this year's Florida QSO Party, which started earlier today (30 April 2022) and ends tomorrow (1 May 2022)?

Alternatively, Is there another already supported state QSO Party contest that would be a better fit? If there's another RUMlogNG-supported, state contest with rules (including scoring) identical (or close enough) to Florida's, then it would be an optimum workaround. Of course, I might have to go into the log (or its ADIF export) and "tweak" some (hopefully few) things to comply with the rules for the Florida QSO Party.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Tony/K4QR