DXLab Commander problem

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
kb9kld

DXLab Commander problem

Unread post by kb9kld »

I am using the DXLab commander feature in RumlogNG to retrieve information about the radio state for some other software I am integrating. I am using the command CmdGetFreq to retrieve the radio frequency. This works fine for the Kenwood 850 and the Elecraft K2. But when I switch to an Icom 756 non pro, the response is always .000 which according to the DxLab docs means the radio did not report its frequency. However the frequency is correct in Rumlog and it follows the radio, so Rumlog is communicating with the radio knows the frequency. The mode command CmdSendMode reports the correct mode and updates with the radio, so it appears to be something with the frequency.

Jeff
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: DXLab Commander problem

Unread post by DL2RUM »

There are two option available to start the server, one in the UDP settings and one in the TRX settings. Which one do you have selected?
Do you have configured/connected two transceivers to RUMlog?
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
kb9kld

Re: DXLab Commander problem

Unread post by kb9kld »

I am using the one in the TX setup screen in the Preferences. At the bottom right DxLab Suite Commander I have start checked and a port set. I have 4 radios configured and I have them saved using the save feature so I can load them as needed. I have the ones for TX 1 saved with the commander option to start on a port.