DX Cluster Settings

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
S50U

DX Cluster Settings

Unread post by S50U »

Hi

If the DXSpider cluster returns to you with auto login "Too many concurrent errors, you are being disconnected" or some other error then the problem is with the commands sent to the cluster separeted by \n which is RUMlogNG default.

According to the RUMlogNG DX Cluster Settings instruction "multiple commands must be separated by a \n Example: sh/dx/10 \n sh/wwv/3" which never worked on the DXSpider clusters. The code has now been adapted for such a command in the latest Mojo build 516 from today. You can check this at:

Name: S50CLX
Address: s50clx.infrax.si
Port: 41112

RBN spots are also available.

Dan S50U sys S50CLX
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: DX Cluster Settings

Unread post by DL2RUM »

According to the RUMlogNG DX Cluster Settings instruction "multiple commands must be separated by a \n Example: sh/dx/10 \n sh/wwv/3" which never worked on the DXSpider clusters.
I don't understand this message. I'm using dx-spider clusters for many years and these multiple commands after logging in work very well.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
S50U

Unread post by S50U »

I don't understand this message. I'm using dx-spider clusters for many years and these multiple commands after logging in work very well.
Tom hi

After reporting the above user error, I asked the author of the DXSpider program to correct the problem and he replies that if it ever worked, it was by accident. He have never, knowingly, made provision for multiple commands on one line separated by \n as characters. Whatever this is now fixed with latest "market leader" cluster DXSpider Mojo v1.57 build 516.

GL,
Dan S50U sys S50CLX
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

There may be a misunderstanding. The entered text will not be sent in this format. RUMlog separates the string in multiple single line commands.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM