DX Spots window questions/issues

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
w6ipa

DX Spots window questions/issues

Unread post by w6ipa »

Hi,

I am trying to make sense of the colors in the DX Spot window. If I work a station on a band, and the DXCC is not confirmed, the callsign gets the color station worked (ok) but the DXCC value gets the color assigned to "slot not worked" (not ok). I would expect that the DXCC gets the value from the DXCC Status Box (not worked, not confirmed, or confirmed). Does that make sense ? The Window to set the colors is a bit confusing because the examples in the DXCC column are not aligned with what is showed in the DX Spot window.

Also, I am using rbn.telegraphy.de DX cluster without club filter which means that the lines in the DX Spot window are moving too fast or jumping around (in the process of deduping It seems) so that it's impossible to click on them. I don't know if there is anything that can be done to improve the situation.

Thanks again for a great logging software.

JC/W6IPA
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: DX Spots window questions/issues

Unread post by DL2RUM »

You can change the colours for your needs in the Preferences-->DX-Alarm-->Set Colours.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
w6ipa

Re: DX Spots window questions/issues

Unread post by w6ipa »

Thanks, I understand changing the colors, but it seems that the assignment is wrong - it should not pick the color scheme for "slot not worked" I think.

JC/W6IPA