State Lookup in RumlogNG

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
KC9WIB

State Lookup in RumlogNG

Unread post by KC9WIB »

I'm having 2 issues I think

I'm using RumlogNG 5.0 , WSJT 2.2 and JT-Bridge 3.3

Once upon a time - somehow states were being set within my RumlogNG, when I made a QSO and logged via WSJT
sometime in the past 6 months, this stopped
I do have an active QRZ XML subscription

when I select the entries in Rumlog, and go to the QSO--> Add QSO Data , then select the entries I want to update in the dialog - The states are added

First - should there be a way to automate this for each new log entry? how?

Next - JT-Bridge uses the LoW flag in Rumlog to determine whether a state has been worked and QSL'ed
if the sign is R or X in the QSL - this is considered confirmed and colored as such in JT-Bridge

Most of my entries are correctly marked with the LoW status - there are a couple stubborn ones in Rumlog that show S, however in LoTW they show as confirmed and they are the proper Mode etc...
Is there any reason why this isn't set as R or X in Rumlog, and is there a way to refresh? I would assume each time I log "LoTW out for new QSOs" to LoTW from Rumlog - it would update with new QSLs

Thanks
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: State Lookup in RumlogNG

Unread post by DL2RUM »

When you log the QSO from WSJT-X direct in RUMlog, data available in WSJT-X only will be saved.
You can disable the Save Option and just use the Check Callsign option. This allows you to update the information before saving.

Every time you download LoTW QSLs, problems will be shown. After that it's hard to find the reason. Go to the LoTW preferences and reset the Last QSL in date. Now you can download the data again starting at this point.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM