Labels

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
ae4rm

Labels

Unread post by ae4rm »

I'm using RumlogNG ver 3.5.1. Printing onto Avery 5160 labels is off. It starts above the 1st label and prints off the label to the right. Is there a way to adjust this?

Next, I do NOT want to print the via manager option on my labels. In many instances it prints text instructions instead of a manager call sign. Is there a way to turn that off?

Thanks,
Roger
AE4RM
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: Labels

Unread post by DL2RUM »

In RUMlog use Menu-->Edit-->Page Setup to create a custom paper sheet. Set all borders/margins to 0.0. Deselect all zooming and fitting options. Make sure you have selected this paper format before you print.

Currently there is no way to option out the Manager. You should enter the correct manager information during logging. This field is explicitly used for QSL printing.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
ae4rm

Unread post by ae4rm »

I do not add anything to the field. It is pulling it from QRZ.com or the other service. In order to fix this, I have to manually go through and remove it even through I did not put it there.

As for setting up a paper type, it already has zero for the borders.
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Note the attached pdf how it has to look like when the printer settings are correct.
5160.pdf
(34.45 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
5160.pdf
(34.45 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
ae4rm

Unread post by ae4rm »

The printing is fine. Its picking up the QSL manager from QRZ.com when it pulls the address. I have attached 2 examples. The jpeg is the print screen showing the QRZ data on the right side as well. The second is the PDF of the resultant label.

I would just like the option of not pulling in the QSL manager info since it seems to be incorrect many times.
RUmLog QSL.jpeg
Rumlog print.pdf
(25.65 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Rumlog print.pdf
(25.65 KiB) Downloaded 175 times