LoTW "in" help

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
g7vjr

LoTW "in" help

Unread post by g7vjr »

Hi Tom

Firstly, a million thank yous for RumlogNG. What a game-changer for us Mac users. This is not only the nicest looking logging experience I've found, it's got the balance just right between features and usability. I also very much like the Club Log integration. :-)

I have a question about LoTW integration. I have been enjoying the LoTW "out" option in the QSL menu, which makes LoTW uploads really easy. However, when I try to bring in new QSLs using LoTW "in", I get an error and see the login form of LoTW in the window:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1f5r6k5ojx7s ... n.png?dl=0

I am not sure what's happening here. I can't type inside the window. Is there anything I could check or help with to find the cause?

vy 73
Michael G7VJR
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: LoTW "in" help

Unread post by DL2RUM »

The LOTW server responses with a web page when an error occurs. The description for the error should be stated on this page. You should scroll up and down to see it.
There is no interaction with this page, it is shown just for your information. Do not try to log in.

A most common problem is the pass word. There are still few special characters you can't use within RUMlog. I was not able to fix this yet.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
g7vjr

Re: LoTW "in" help

Unread post by g7vjr »

Thanks!

It was the password. I've changed mine, to avoid use of the "+" symbol which appeared in my randomly generated password. This is now all working correctly so thanks for the clue, Tom.

vy 73
Michael G7VJR