Troubles with old call signs and clublog & lotw

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
dwinarsky

Troubles with old call signs and clublog & lotw

Unread post by dwinarsky »

I recently got a new vanity call sign and have been having some troubles with clublog and LOTW. I'm hoping somebody can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I have added my old callsign in preferences with the respective dates it was active.

With clublog:

1. I can only seem to upload to the correct callsign in clublog by exporting my log in 2 parts, one for each call, and uploading them manually through the clublog website, selecting the appropriate callsign for each upload. When I upload with rumlogng, all the logs appear under my new callsign, which is not correct and causes problems when trying to log match OQRS etc.
2. When I update QSL status for logs under my old call sign in rumlogng, even after doing the above, the state does not change to confirmed in clublog online. This causes my confirmed count to no longer be in sync with clublog.

With LOTW:
1. QSLs for my old call sign are not updated unless I go into preferences and change to my old call, then download the QSLs from LOTW. Then I must switch the preferences back to my new call sign to continue downloading those.

The LOTW issues are just a slight nuisance, but the clublog issues are a pretty big problem for me.

Thanks for the help.

David