Incorrect DXCC prefix displayed for AL0A

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
K8AJS

Incorrect DXCC prefix displayed for AL0A

Unread post by K8AJS »

One station I worked in the Stew Perry contest was AL0A. His entry in RUMlogNG is displayed in the log table with a DXCC prefix of KL7. This is incorrect.

AL0A is located in Windham, Cumberland County, Maine. His QRZ page entry clearly states this. ClubLog has an exception for the callsign that states he is in the United States. My log entry in RUMlogNG has all of this information, but still the log table shows a DXCC prefix of KL7.

When I use the Search function in the log for KL7, this call is included. Is there a way I can repair this?

Thank you for your help.
John Bastin K8AJS
bastinj@gmail.com
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: Incorrect DXCC prefix displayed for AL0A

Unread post by DL2RUM »

RUMlog determines the DXCC entity during logging. That's why you have to make sure, you use always an updated DXCC database.
When you missed that, you can correct it by selecting the affected QSO and use Menu-->Logbook-->Recalculate DXCC for selected QSOs
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
K8AJS

Unread post by K8AJS »

DL2RUM wrote:RUMlog determines the DXCC entity during logging. That's why you have to make sure, you use always an updated DXCC database.
When you missed that, you can correct it by selecting the affected QSO and use Menu-->Logbook-->Recalculate DXCC for selected QSOs
I thought I had downloaded the latest DXCC database. Nevertheless, after I went to Online -> Load DXCC Data and then used Recalculate, the error was corrected.

Thank you!
John Bastin K8AJS
bastinj@gmail.com
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

After a program start you can see the database version in the DXCC Info Box.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM