This window will be opened when spots arrive, even when they are filtered out. When it is hidden or minimized, use Menu–>Window–>DX Spots. Only spots within the latest two hours are shown, and only the latest one per callsign, band and mode!
The spots are grouped into multiple tables:
- all bands below the tab All
- per band 160m - 6m
- all spots, including dupes unter the tab Spots
- WWV and WCY announcements
- “To local” and “To all” announcements
All spot tables can be sorted, reordered and the column width is adjustable down to 0. The band tables 160m - 6m share the settings: Adjust one table first for your needs. Close the window, quit RUMlog and restart it. All band tables have the same layout now.
The dx station may have a suffix:
- . or ; means LoTW user
- , or ; means eQSL AG member
See the popup menus for additional real time filters.
A double click on a spot transfers callsign, frequency, mode and the note (optional) to the logging window, when visible. A double click on the frequency column tunes your trx and sends the data to the logging masks!
The dx callsign can be written in different text colors:
- Blue - station worked before on this band in this mode, but not confirmed
- Green - station worked before on this band in this mode, and QSO is confirmed
The background of a new one can be painted:
- DX station Purple - a station from the list, not worked this band and this mode
- DX station Brown - a station from the list, worked before this band and this mode
- DXCC Red: DXCC entity never worked
- DXCC Yellow: DXCC entity worked, but never confirmed
- DXCC Magenta: unknown DXCC entity, also used for or /MM or /AM stations
- DXCC Green: DXCC entity new for DX-Marathon (all bands and mixed only)
- band Red: Entity never worked on this band
- band Yellow: Entity worked on this band before, but never confirmed
- mode Red: Entity never worked in this mode
- mode Yellow: Entity worked in this mode before, but never confirmed
- band and mode Blue: slot never worked
- band and mode Green: slot worked worked, but never confirmed
- IOTA Red: island never worked
- IOTA Yellow: island worked before, but never confirmed
- CQ zone Red: CQ zone never worked
- CQ zone Yellow: CQ zone worked, but never confirmed
- CQ zone Blue: CQ zone not worked on this band
- CQ zone Green: CQ zone not confirmed on this band, but worked
- CQ zone Green: CQ zone new for DX-Marathon (all bands and mixed only)
These colors are set by default! You can change it in the Preferences–>DX Alarm–>Set colors
The contest module uses a separate spot window, see the contest section for further information.