VK9DWX

QSO logging software for the Mac
K9TF

VK9DWX

Unread post by K9TF »

I followed your instructions how ever when click on VK9DWX Still shows it as VK Australia OC in the log VK9Z does appear under the DXCC column.

Do I need to close out the program and re start or what?
Jim K9TF
K9TF

Re: VK9DWX

Unread post by K9TF »

I believe VK9/W is the DXCC prefix for Willis. Why VK9Z instead of VK9W ?
Jim K9TF
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Oh, sri. I've forgotten to mention one more think: Normally you have to correct the dxcc database before you log a contact. When you have logged it already, select the entry in the log list and go to Menu-->QSO-->Edit. Make no changes, just press 'Save'. At this point the country of the affected QSO will be recalculated. Repeat the steps with other QSOs.

I've named Willis VK9Z! You can name it whatever you want. But it is very important to know, that the whole dxcc computation is based on the given main prefix. If you have logged 17.000 QSOs, be very careful with these kind of changes. There are special tools available for this. Read the provided documentation.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
K9TF

Unread post by K9TF »

I did all that still not working right. VK9Z is in Edit Country list with all the info.

Jim
Jim K9TF
K9TF

Unread post by K9TF »

I closed every thing out waited a few more minutes and reopend RumLoG and seems working now. Thankyou for your help.
Jim K9TF