Fldigi - Call Check broken?

QSO logging software for the Mac
NA4M

Fldigi - Call Check broken?

Unread post by NA4M »

I installed the latest version of Fldigi 3.21.71 and now RUMLog's Digi > Fldigi - Call Check seems to be broken. It worked fine on earlier Fldigi versions. Now nothing happens when "Fldigi - Call Check" is clicked.

I noticed that the maintenance notes for Fldigi 3.21.71 has this that may be related:

Date: Tue Apr 30 20:42:37 2013 -0500

xmlrpc-c removal

* Replaced xmlrpc-c by embedded xmlprcpp

Anyone else see or confirm this RUMLog behavior with Fldigi 3.21.71?

de NA4M
K3DCW

Re: Fldigi - Call Check broken?

Unread post by K3DCW »

NA4M,

I haven't had a chance to check this yet, but I will. In the meantime, can't you do the check in Fldigi before importing? I always do my QRZ/HamQTH lookups in Fldigi, and then import to RUMlog a completed log entry. Just a thought.

Dave
K3DCW
Dave
K3DCW

"Hamming it up on macOS"
NA4M

Unread post by NA4M »

Dave -
I'm not especially interested in the QRZ/HamQTH info per se so I don't use those lookups in Fldigi.

I'm interested in finding out if I've got the station in my RUMLog's log along with it's band/DXCC/etc. data. RUMLog popping up that data from QRZ/HamQTH, etc. is secondary for me.

73 Phil NA4M
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Please test the version below. This should work for the older and for the newest version of Fldigi.

http://dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMlogBeta.zip
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
NA4M

Unread post by NA4M »

DL2RUM wrote:Please test the version below. This should work for the older and for the newest version of Fldigi.

http://dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMlogBeta.zip
The test version appears to have fixed the problem I was seeing using Fldigi 3.21.71. I did not test any older versions.

Tnx Tom!

73 Phil NA4M