iCloud syncing issue on iPhone

RUMlog for the iPad and iPhone
M7JDJ

iCloud syncing issue on iPhone

Unread post by M7JDJ »

Hi,

I switched to iCloud syncing yesterday which seems to be working well with my MacBook and my iPad, but not my iPhone. Pretty much as soon as I uploaded my logbook on my iPad it appeared on my MacBook, however for whatever reason with iCloud synced log selected on my iPhone it only shows logs up to and including 24/05/23. This as odd as the whole log was uploaded at once, it's not like the phone stopped syncing at that point as I wasn't using the iCloud sync at that point. I've tried deleting Rumlog2Go and reinstalled on the iPhone but no success (I guess the sync data is not stored with the app specific data).

I have an iPhone SE (2020) running iOS 17.0

Thanks
James
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: iCloud syncing issue on iPhone

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Do you have set the option to see all QSOs?
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
M7JDJ

Unread post by M7JDJ »

Aha, that’s the trick, now I feel stupid! I was stuck under “select a logbook” and missed that setting, is there a way to have it show just the latest 500 so it doesn’t need all or this year to be loaded but doesn’t cut off the newest ones?

Thanks for the assistance!
James
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

For the Synced logbook only: Unfortunately the setting Show 500 or Show 2500 QSOs will show the first found QSOs.
Changes to that are still on my To Do list.

You can select the Sort option Decending, then you will see the most recent 500/2500 QSOs. But the newest will be on the table top.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM