RUMlogNG - LoTW and eQSL error log

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
ok3ar

RUMlogNG - LoTW and eQSL error log

Unread post by ok3ar »

At first - thank you for the RUMLOG - for me is the best logging program at all. Really.

And now, my (but probably not only my) “problem” :)

I worked 99% on the portable. I have a accounts with the /P on the LoTW and eQSL too. But.. :)
Many stations have send the QSL as “main call” only (not with /P suffix). This error is clearly on the side of the sending station (operator). In this case, we do nothing else than a QSO reject and notify the sender. I write instructions on the my QRZ page, but the error still appears.

From the eQSL service, if i have a “red” QSO after “eQSL in” command in RUMLOG, i can go to www site and manually refuse the QSO and i can write to sender a message. But in LoTW i can only see the “red QSO” in the “LoTW in” table, but i not found any feature, how i can save this error logs for future use (sending email to sender for example).

Very I would have liked the the option to add to the program, that would allow these “bad” QSOs somewhere view (ideally with connections to the station page on the QRZ or hamQTH.com which could be clicked e-mail address.

I went through the entire forum and unfortunately I have not found a solution.

Thank you for answer.

Richard.
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: RUMlogNG - LoTW and eQSL error log

Unread post by DL2RUM »

I understand you problem fully.
Currently I don't have an idea how to solve it. There is no provision for something like this.

You could use the Print function (Menu-->Edit-->Print) to save the errors for a later assessment.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
ok3ar

Re: RUMlogNG - LoTW and eQSL error log

Unread post by ok3ar »

Thank you, Tom. It is not a bad idea, next time I'll try it this way.

73!
Richard