About New Search Windows

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
K8AJS

Re: About New Search Windows

Unread post by K8AJS »

The print sample doesn't work, the top margin is about .5-inch too large (the Avery sheet is .5-inch to the top of the first label). The printout labels are apparently not 1-inch high, as labels 14, 15, 16, 17 line up with the Avery sheet, the rest are either too low (the ones before 14) or too high (the ones after 17) to line up properly with the label sheet. I'm using a Brother HL-5240 laser printer for my labels.
I'm sorry, my mistake, that sample will work fine, I'll have to adjust the top margin up just a small bit but the alignment is good (I didn't notice my PDF software was scaling the first printout, so it wasn't full size, sorry about that).

John K8AJS
bastinj@gmail.com[/quote]
John Bastin K8AJS
bastinj@gmail.com
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

For the print out make sure, you have sett all borders for the used paper size to 0.0, even when your printer can't print borderless. The pdf must look the same as the print out. For me, the pdf looks good.

You can select multiple QSOs and change/add the data for a user field.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
K8AJS

Unread post by K8AJS »

DL2RUM wrote: You can select multiple QSOs and change/add the data for a user field.
In the Preferences, fields User_1 through User_4 give certain possible ADIF-compatible fields that can be used there. Can I select an ADIF-compliant field that is not in the list contained in Preferences? I would like to use STATION_CALLSIGN in User_3, for instance, so I can put the rest of my log, which was created under an earlier callsign, into the same file in RumLogNG. All of my callsigns are joined in LotW and all the credits are applied to one DXCC award. I can't use the OPERATOR field that I've put into User_2, because other operators have been active from here, so the station callsign is not always the same as the operator callsign.

Thanks for your help

John K8AJS
bastin1@gmail.com
John Bastin K8AJS
bastinj@gmail.com
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: <STATION_CALLSIGN>

Unread post by DL2RUM »

I have to add <STATION_CALLSIGN> in the code. This will be done in the next update.
You can start logging the desired data in user_3. But it will be exported as <app_rumlog_userfield_3> For import you have to manipulate the ADIF file and replace <STATION_CALLSIGN: with <app_rumlog_userfield_3:
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM