RUMlogNG & DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
dl3dsy

RUMlogNG & DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo

Unread post by dl3dsy »

Hello,
the newly annonced feature at RUMlogNG 1.2.3 (53) at Apple store having a DYMO Labelwriter as printout available, gave me attention of fully migrating RUMlog classic to NG now. I managed all the transfers, log, trx, cw etc. etc. Finally the label printouts using new option "DYMO (57mm x 32mm)" under Setup-QSL is still giving me some problems.

I am using new DYMO LabelWriter450Turbo and labels are printing quick and easy using the MAC suite from DYMO (choosing the label articel# 11354 which fit the 57x32mm layout). Under MacBookPro (osx10.9.5) printer settings the unit is active. But maybe the "DIN-A4" format seen there makes the trouble and I do not see a way tho choose any smaller layout like for the label measurments.

When choosing QSO(s) from RUMlogNG to be printed now, I press cmd-P, go on print, the printer windows pops up. Top right the Labelwriter450Turbo is selected, but left hand side I see a big (DIN-A4 ?) forcast window with 2 pages. Hitting print button will result in a 0.2mm tiny QSO label...

Who else is maybe using that great DYMO Labelwriter450Turbo and could give some advise, please ?

best regards,
Steffen DL3DSY
dl3dsy

Re: RUMlogNG & DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo

Unread post by dl3dsy »

ok - meanwhile I got the trick on a german Facebook channel :
When using DYMO LabelWriter unit another small sub-menu entry at RUMlogNG needs to be edited before having the correct print-out format :
(I hope my translation into english menu names fit logically, as I use german language) :

Edit - paper format - page settings - format for: DYMO LabelWriter450 Turbo - paper format
change this now to the correct DYMO label format 57x32mm
orientation up
size 100%
save

I love that DYMO in combination with NG so much ...

73,55 de Steffen