Clublog Error: 102

QSO logging software for the Mac
wr5g

Clublog Error: 102

Unread post by wr5g »

I began receiving "Clublog Error: 102" today and I cannot find anything concerning what this error could be... Has anyone else ever seen this error?

Thanks, Jerry (WR5G)
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: Clublog Error: 102

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Do you have checked your log in Clublog? Error 102 may not be a failure. Do you use the real time option, or do you manually upload the QSOs?
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
wr5g

Unread post by wr5g »

Hi Tom,

I did check my log in Clublog and everything looks good. I have been using the "real time" option for quite some time without any issue. This error began right after I performed the latest OS X Yosemite security update. Not sure if it is related or just a coincidence that it started right after the update.

Are there any preference files that might possibly be correct?

I believe it might be time for me to try and switch over to RUMlogNG as well. ;)

73 de Jerry (WR5G)
wr5g

Unread post by wr5g »

Hi Tom,

A quick update.... I went ahead and switched over to NG and Clublog is now updating normally with NG.

I am just going to stick with NG now so I am happy with NG... :D The log converted just fine and Clublog, LoTW, Telnet DX Cluster, Rig Control, etc... all work just fine.

Thanks, Jerry (WR5G)
K7RAN

Unread post by K7RAN »

I'm also having the Clublog 102 error with RUMlog. This came on suddenly — can't figure out why it doesn't work now!
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

I'm not able to reproduce this failure. Others reported, the log is complete uploaded, even with error 102. Please use the Log Inspector on the Clublog site to check your log. But 102 must not be mean an error: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes
Maybe changes in Clublog?

When do you see the error 102? After logging a single QSO? After incoming QSLs?
wr5g

Unread post by wr5g »

Hi Tom,

I would receive the error as soon as I logged a QSO.... I had the "auto update" checked in the preferences. I did not receive an error when I tried to update "all new QSO's" from the menu, but it also did not update Clublog. For me this error began occurring right after I performed an Apple security update.

I went ahead and switched over to RUMlogNG and Clublog is working perfectly. I am not sure if RUMlog has a different way of uploading to Clublog than RUMlogNG, but something is certainly different.

All in all I am very happy with RUMlogNG and will continue to use that version for my logging.

Thanks, Jerry (WR5G)
K7RAN

Unread post by K7RAN »

I do get the error when manually uploading the selected QSOs to Clublog. (I don't like auto-sync because I make too many logging errors here and there and like to double-check before sending a batch.) I'd rather not switch to NG just yet but hope the Clublog functionality is restored to RUMlog soon. 73, Randy K7RAN
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Thanks for the feedback.
Now I was able to see the error 102 on my system as well. It is not a http status code as assumed, it is a local fault: LostConnection
There may be a relationship to Apples latest update. No solution yet, I have to investigate.
dl3dsy

Unread post by dl3dsy »

Hi ,
I see similar ""Clublog Error: 102" when manually try to load newer QSO's into Clublog. My last successfull upload was done April 15th.
I am using MAC OS 10.9.5 "Mavericks" and RUMlog 5.3.10 and yes I would say, for me it seems to have this error since I've done the last Apple security patch "2015-004". Is there a way to un-install it maybe, before choosing RUMlogNG, because I am happy with 5.3.10 version and all it's functionality ?

kind regards from Steffen DL3DSY