app shut down

RUMlog for the iPad and iPhone
hanz

app shut down

Unread post by hanz »

I'm using Rumlog on my macbook pro with the latest Sierra version.
When i click the red dot on the qso fill in screen and want to start rumlog again from the docking where the rumlog icon is visable, rumlog doesn't come up again.
I have to quit rumlog from the dock and restart it again.

Any one got experiance with this?

Thanks.

73's hanz de PA3ZZ
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: app shut down

Unread post by DL2RUM »

When you click the red bubble, the affected window closes. The application remains active. When you click now on the icon in the dock, the application becomes active. But it will not reopen a window automatically.
Go to Menu-->Window-->Main Logging to bring up the window again. Or you can use the context menu from the dock icon.

There are very few reasons to close the main logging window, since a lot of major functions are in it. You should hide or minimise the window instead.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
hanz

Re: app shut down

Unread post by hanz »

DL2RUM wrote:When you click the red bubble, the affected window closes. The application remains active. When you click now on the icon in the dock, the application becomes active. But it will not reopen a window automatically.
Go to Menu-->Window-->Main Logging to bring top the window again. Or you can use the context menu from the dock icon.

There are very few reasons to close the main logging window, since a lot of major functions are in it. You should hide or minimise the window instead.

Thanks Tom for the explanation.
Happy with this software :-)

Vy 73 hanz de PA3ZZ