Rumlog 5.3

QSO logging software for the Mac
w5jdp

Re: Rumlog 5.3

Unread post by w5jdp »

I was playing with the resolution in the band map and must have gone up too high. Now I'm stuck in an endless loop with a pop up message that says "The resolution must be decreased", I click OK, but it comes back up before I can change anything. If I force quit it brings everything back up where I left it and start the process all over again. I'm essentially locked out of my log right now.

Edit:
I guess my login to my local dx cluster timed out, and after awhile when I re-opened RumLog the resolution settings defaulted back to an OK value and I'm back in business again.
na0q

Unread post by na0q »

I just ran into the same issue with Rumlog 5.3.7. I waited 20 minutes or so but it still wouldn't let me get past the error message. I ended up editing the RumLogOwn.plist file in ~/Library/Preferences/ using Pref Setter. I changed the value for PpkIndexMasterOnBand_9 to 2 which matched the other PpkIndexMasterOnBand_x values. This changed the resolution back to 3 ppk and removed the error message.
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

You should update to 5.3.8: Download the application:http://dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMlogApp.zip
I was trapped by myself in the loop. The problem occurred, when I was tuning out of band. 5.3.8 fixed it for me.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM