DXCC map

QSO logging software for the Mac
sv1iw

DXCC map

Unread post by sv1iw »

Hello all and happy new year. I am new to Rumlog and Mac computers although I keep my QSO records electronically for the last 10 years with windows logging software. I would like to make a few suggestions on the dxcc map which is nice looking at it but you can't really extract any specific information out of it. Say that you need 10 more countries to go, you can see the 10 markers scattered all over the map but you cannot tell exactly the actual country you need. Perhaps it would have been easier if you put the mouse pointer on a marker the dxcc prefix to pop up. On a completely different approach, markers could be pop out on map in association with incoming telnet dx spots for needed and / or unconfirmed countries,
These are just a few ideas that may be possible to do maybe not. So far I can tell that rumlog is a program with many features, an extremely detailed reporting system that the more you get to know it the more you like it. The last been said by a happy Logger32 windows user. Keep up the good work Tom...

73 Manos SV1IW