RUMped 1.2.6

Contesting and dx-peditioning with the Mac
DL2RUM
Administrator

RUMped 1.2.6

Unread post by DL2RUM »

New:
Now it os possible to delete log files from RUMped using the Menu --> Log --> Delete. You can select multiple logs, to delete all in once. It is not possible to delete the current used log file.

Changes:
• In the ‚Unsupported Contest? the control number to send is now initialized correct after program start or restart.
Each window remembers now its position. All windows open at the last used position in the last used size.
• When changing the log, all open windows (where applicable) are updated to represent the new used log.
• The placeholders %RST and %TXNUM work now in all macros, not only in #2 as before.
• CW abbreviations for numbers (1-->A, 9-->N, etc) in %RST and %TXNUM work correct again.

Thanks to Gerald, HB9CEY for the hints.

Read the supplied WhatsNew.pdf document for detailed information.
Download here: http://www.dl2rum.de/rumsoft/RUMped.zip
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
ww2dx

Re: RUMped 1.2.6

Unread post by ww2dx »

Thanks Tom,

I just downloaded the latest version and when I run it I get the following error.

"An exception of class NilObjectsException was not handled. The application must be shut down."

Any ideas?

Tnx,

Lee
WW2DX
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Hi Lee,

unfortunately this error can mean nearly all. :( :( :(
- Do you have had problems with other RUMped versions?
- Did you run the program from the original downloaded folder?
- Go to your home folder and rename or delete (and keep a copy) the following file: /Users/YourHomeFolder/Library/Preferences/RumDX.plist
When it works now, please e-mail me a copy of your old (renamed) RumDX.plist file.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
ww2dx

Unread post by ww2dx »

Thanks Tom,

I copied ~lee/Library/Preferences/rumDX.plist then deleted the original and RUMped started up :)
I will be sending you my munged plist file.

Thanks! 73
Lee
WW2DX