SOTA Cluster

RUMlog, the Next Generation. Completely rewritten.
NN7M

SOTA Cluster

Unread post by NN7M »

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 5.00.15 PM.png
I would like all SOTA spots to show up on my DX Spots window. There are two types of spots that do not automatically get shown on the DX Spots window.

1) spots from the RBNHOLE DX.
2) spots from SMS_NA

Is there a way to allow those spots to filter through? I am getting SOTA spots from elgur.crabdance.com port 7300.
DL2RUM
Administrator

Re: SOTA Cluster

Unread post by DL2RUM »

Do you have configured your cluster to allow spots from Europe? I guess SMS will seen as a station from Sweden and RBNHOLE DX as a station from Russia.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
NN7M

Unread post by NN7M »

I’ll give that a try. So the filter looks at the leading character? It would be nice to be able to configure my own list of leading characters. I’m a long way from Europe and rarely hear stations that far.

Many thanks Tom, your RUMlogNG software is really outstanding.
DL2RUM
Administrator

Unread post by DL2RUM »

In the Preferences under the DXCC tab you could assign SMS abd RBN to your country.
73 and best dx de Tom, DL2RUM
w9ssn

Unread post by w9ssn »

I am attempting to do this same thing. If I understand DL2RUM's response correctly, is the recommendation to assign the callsigns RBNHOLE and SMS to a specific country to allow it to show in the DX Spots window?

EDIT: IT APPEARED THAT THIS WORKED! I JUST ADDED RBNHOLE AND SMS AS CALLSIGNS, SET THE DX ENTITY TO "K" AND PUT THE END DATE OUT TO 2100.